Want to have the exact amount of products for your job?
Simply enter the square footage of your project and the calculator will tell you exactly how much of everything you need!
Please Enter The Total Square Ft For Your Project
Concrete DNA Diamond Satellite Pads are revolutionizing the way concrete is polished! These pads have diamonds through-out the pad and diamond resin “satellites” to help achieve a nice cut when polishing concrete floors. Use these pads all the way up to polish a floor with a low speed buffer, propane burnisher or auto scrubber. Use our 30 grit for easy prep work prior to sealing, staining, or coating. 1 Pad per 1000 sqft.
Super Blue quickly penetrates and dissolves lime deposits, mortar, scale, rust stains, etc. Used during the prep process to clean and remove contaminates, leaving you with the finish you're looking for. 1000 sqFt. per Gallon (Diluted)
Snot is a roll-on remover that is biodegradable, very user-friendly and environmentally safe 250 sqFeet per Gallon
Envriostain is Water based concrete stain from Concrete Floor Supply are non-acid, polymer bonded concrete stains. Using nano technology these stains penetrate into the concrete surface to product vibrant, long-lasting UV stable colors. Stains dry quickly and have amazing color control! 400 sqFeet per Gallon
Enviroseal, Ez Seal or Ez Seal + E Different sealant options to choose from. 400 sqFeet per Gallon, 2 coats.
How to Stain Concrete with Envirostain wb
Our water based stain utilizing nanotechnology is a great way to stain concrete and get predictable color. This easy to use stain becomes a permanent part of the floor that will not peel from the surface. These stains allow for not only predictable color but the dry fast and don't require rinsing or neutralizing. These stains can be applied to both new and old concrete. They are also UV stable and can be applied both inside and outside. Remember these stains are semitransparent and are intended to enhance the existing surface. They will not hide cracks or damage, but will likely give it some unique character…. that’s why it’s used!
There are four basic components to properly staining a concrete floor:
Preparing the concrete surface is the most important step in the project. Paints, coatings, glues, and other contaminants that are left on the surface will show after the stain is applied. Prep is key to their removal.
Prep can be done by utilizing our “Tornado Satellite” diamond pads (30 or 50 grit) underneath a small floor buffer. Run these pads fully wet with diluted Super Blue. Squeegee and vacuum up the dirty water before it dries. Using diamond tooling is preferred for preparing a floor. Diamond tools do two things: they are very effective and for removing contaminants, and it creates a profile for the sealer to better bond. (Note: if there is heavy contaminates on the floor, utilize one of our chemicals below and a black scrub pad on a floor buffer 1st, then use the Tornado Satellite pad)
ConcreteFloorSupply.com specialty cleaners
- Hot Strip = to remove black glue and paints
- Glu Gone= to remove yellow carpet glue and other mastics
- Super Blue= to open up the concrete (safe alternative to muriatic acid) This should be considered mandatory if you're not using diamond tools to prep. This is a concentrated product. Dilute min. of 1:3 for acid stain.
- Citra Peel= to remove cures and acrylic sealers
- Citra Pro= cleaner/degreaser to use on its own or after the above cleaners
- It is suggested to use the cleaners with a low-speed floor buffer and a black cleaning pad. Your goal is to clean all contaminates off of the floor and to give the floor a “chalkboard” (matte) appearance after it is prepped and dried.
- Clean the floor with the above chosen cleaners and allow the surface to dry. Remember prep work generally requires some trial and error when there are previous coatings, sealers, glues, etc. Feel free to reach out to us about this.
- Note: Tape and mask off any areas you want to protect from stain overspray.
Envirostain can be applied in many different ways. The important thing to remember is to apply it the same manner throughout the floor surface. i.e. don’t start by spraying it on the floor to spreading it with a mop. You will get a different look when you change the application methods ‘mid-stream’.
We recommend putting the stain in a one-gallon pump sprayer (a cheap one will work fine). Spray the stain onto the floor in a manner that covers the concrete 100%. Spread around with a microfiber mop, etc. creating decorative effects. Mop into the floor until the concrete accepts the stain and the steaks are gone.
Allow the stain to dry and put on another coat of stain if desired. Note: If you are wanting to add dimension a darker color over a light color works well.
After the stain has dried, it can be sealed.
- Allow the floor to dry to the touch before applying Enviro WB sealer (water based)
Seal with two coats of Concrete Floor Supply acrylic sealer
- Enviroseal (quick-drying, low gloss)
- Aqua Klear Coat (gloss)
Apply with by using a ⅜ nap roller. 2 thin even coats are recommended
- After the sealer has dried for 24 hours apply EZ Glow floor polish (available in Gloss or Matte)
- One gallon typically covers over 1k sq feet and offers great scuff protection for pennies a sqft
- Apply by spraying on the floor and spreading with a microfiber mop
The information supplied by Concrete Floor Supply about our products and uses is not a representation or a warranty. It is supplied on the condition that you will make your own tests to determine the suitability of the product for your own particular purpose. Any use or application is the sole responsibility of the user. Listed physical properties are typical and should not be construed as specifications.