Want to have the exact amount of products for your job?
Simply enter the square footage of your project and the calculator will tell you exactly how much of everything you need!
Please Enter The Total Square Ft For Your Project
Concrete DNA Diamond Satellite Pads are revolutionizing the way concrete is polished! These pads have diamonds throughout the pad and diamond resin “satellites” to help achieve a nice cut when polishing concrete floors. Use these pads all the way up to polish a floor with a low speed buffer, propane burnisher or auto scrubber. Use our 30 grit for easy prep work prior to sealing, staining, or coating. 1 Pad per 1000 sqft.
Super Blue quickly penetrates and dissolves lime deposits, mortar, scale, rust stains, etc. Used during the prep process to clean and remove contaminates, leaving you with the finish you're looking for. 1 Gallon per 500 sqft.
S&P 40 is a specially formulated, low odor, two component, water based epoxy primer for interior use. This product provides excellent substrate penetration and is a suitable primer for most epoxies, urethanes, polyureas and polyaspartic polyureas. 1 Gallon per 400 sqft.
Epoxy Flow 100 Pigmented Epoxy Flow 100 is our #1 selling coating material. It is a 100 percent solids clear epoxy that can be used for a variety of purposes. This product can be tinted with pigment for solid color floors, mixed with metallic pigments, used as a broadcast coat, or used for a topcoat. Epoxy Flow 100 is very easy to apply, and has great flow characteristics. This is a professional grade epoxy coating.1 Gallon per 125 sqft.
Bulk Metallic Pigment are highly refined metallic powders that are used by contractors and diy installers of metallic floors all over the U.S. with fantastic results.1 Bulk per 3 Gallons of Epoxy
Poly 90 Clear is a super low odor polyaspartic polyurea ideal for spaces where time and odor is of great concern. Poly-90 Low Odor utilizes a special blend of solvents to create a unique coating with low viscosity, a long pot life and a fast return to service. Poly-90 Low Odor provides a high gloss clear coating and its superior penetration and bonding strength can provide years of abrasion, impact, and wear resistance.1 Gallon per 300 sqft.
Ultimate Metallic Coating System
- PREP: One of the key components is to ensure that the surface is free from sealers, dirt, oils, glues and other contaminants. It also needs profiled.
A few methods for properly preparing the concrete are:
- Using a lower grit (16, 30) metal bond diamond tool on a single headed or planetary grinder with a vacuum and grinding dry. Note: In order to complete the floor in ‘one day’ dry grinding is necessary.
- Use a our Concrete DNA Satellite pad (30 grit)
- Also use our Super Blue liquid floor prep
- Note: When using water to prep allow the floor to dry a minimum of 24 hours before applying coating.
- Apply S&P 40 Sealer/Primer Pigmented: Mix the pigment in the “A” Side for 1-2 minutes. (32 oz per 2 gallon kit) After mixing the pigment with the “A” Side mix with part B. Mix S&P by drill mixing. Apply the product to the floor by dipping and rolling out of a pan. Use a ¼” to ⅜” nap roller cover. Larger floors can be accomplished by pouring the S&P 40 on the floor and using a pad applicator to spread the product. Coverage rates for dipping and rolling are approximately 300 sq ft per gallon to 500 sqft per gallon depending on the porosity and surface prep method. S&P is able to be coated over when the surface is tack free and able to be walked on without forming an impression.(typically 4-6 hours). If exceeding maximum recoat window of 12 hours S&P 40 must be screened with 220 or coarser screen on a buffer to ensure adequate epoxy adhesion.
- Apply Epoxy Flow 100 with Black (or other desired base coat pigment): Mix the solid color pigment in the “A” Side of the Epoxy Flow 100 for 1-2 minutes using a drill mixer at low speed. After mixing the pigment with the “A” Side mix with part B. Epoxy Flow 100 is to be mixed as 2 parts “A” to 1 part “B”. Mix Flow 100 by drill mixing. After mixing immediately pour the product on the floor. (do not let the product dwell in a bucket). Spread by using a notched squeegee and back roll with a roller. Spike shoes are a must to walk through the product. Application rates are typically 100 to 125 sq ft per gallon. Allow to dry tack free before the next coat. Adhere to recoat windows for Flow 100 by referring to the data sheet. Screen the floor with a 120-220 sand screen to degloss floor if the material goes beyond the recoat window. Spike shoes are a must to walk through the product.
- Apply Epoxy Flow 100 with metallic pigment: Mix the pigment in the “A” Side of the Epoxy Flow 100 for 1-2 minutes using a drill mixer at low speed. After mixing the pigment with the “A” Side mix with part B. Epoxy Flow 100 is to be mixed as 2 parts “A” to 1 part “B” Mix Flow 100 Gloss by drill mixing. After mixing immediately pour the product on the floor. (do not let the product dwell in a bucket). Spread by using a notched squeegee and back roll with a roller. Application rates are typically 60 to 100 sq ft per gallon. For metallics many creative aspects can be achieved by using erratic rolling patterns, using other metallic colors in areas as highlights, and misting solvents such as xylene on the floor. Testing these techniques is recommended before doing the floor. Spike shoes are a must to walk through the product.
- Apply Desired Clear Coat: Choose your desired clear coat. It is recommended to perform a light sand screen prior to putting on the final clear coat using a finer grit screen (150-220). Vacuum and wipe clean prior to final coat.
- Our WB Urethane Matte is an option for those who want a more matte finish. (coverage rate is similar)
- Our WB Urethane Gloss provides a glossy finish and is water based
- Our Poly 90 provides a ‘thicker’ clear look. It is a very low VOC product. This product will ‘lay out’ easier than water based products.
- Refer to the desired products data sheet for instructions
- Add traction additive if desired.
- Protect area from traffic until the coating has sufficiently dried