Everything you need to stain your floor
We Give You The Knowledge To Be Successful
As low as $0.60 per square foot
What if you could say goodbye to the days where you need to break the bank to get a finishing job on your concrete?
Well, with the right products and right knowledge, you could save literally thousands of dollars.
So we set out to educate and provide the tools you need to make that floor look like you want it to.
With the Concrete Acid Stain System, you pick what you need for your specific project, order exactly the right quantity of exactly the right product you need and then get step by step instructions on how to apply it.
Contractors, business owners, homeowners, whoever you are, you'll get a straightforward way to get the job done.
There are 6 products you can apply to your Acid Stain System.
Satellite pads are required to get the Concrete Surface Profile needed to get the sheen you want.
Luckily, we provide the package pre-built with the grits you will need to get the CSP necessary for your polish job.
Concrete Acid Stain contains minerals which react to the minerals in your concrete. No one customer has the same mineral make up as another giving everyone a one-of-a-kind floor.
Covers approximately 200 square feet per gallon.
Super Blue is a concrete cleaner and concrete renovator which quickly penetrates and dissolves lime deposits, mortar, scale, rust stains and more. The product is a great substitute for muratic acid.
1 Gallon covers 1500 Square Feet with Dilution (1:9) and 150 Square Feet without Dilution.
Ez Clean is a pH neutral polished concrete floor cleaner specifically formulated for using on highly polished floors without attacking the gloss of the floor.
For general use, add 1 to 4 oz. of neutral cleaner to one gallon of water depending on the degree of the dirt to be removed.
Ez Seal is a water-based acrylic that quickly penetrates and provides a thorough, durable seal or finish coating. Ez Seal has good gloss retention, resists oils, water vapor, alkali and many acids.
Concrete surface must be clean and free of all contaminants and water. Approximately 250-400 square feet per gallon.
Ez-Glo is a high gloss, non-yellowing acrylic floor polish for use on all types of sealed floors. It not only dries to a high gloss finish but can also be maintained by spray buffing.
1200 square feet per gallon.
There are four steps to the entire process. You can download and print off these instructions here.
Step 1 - Prep the floor
1) Prepare the floor with our Concrete DNA Satellite Pads; 30 Grit
2) Run the pad with plenty of water under a low speed floor machine
3) Add a dilution of 1-Part Super Blue to 9-Parts water to flor floor to help open the concrete.
4) Squeegee water and remove from the floor with a wet/dry vac
5) Insure the floor is clean of dust and footprints by lightly mopping
6) Let the floor dry
Step 2 - Stain the floor with Concrete Floor Acid Stain
1) Spray the floor with the stain and insure 100% coverage, generally 150-
300 square feet per gallon
2) A small mock up area is recommended before doing the entire
3) Let the stain dry on the floor. When it is dry the stain is done reacting.
4) Thoroughly flush the residue from the stain off the floor with water and
clean the floor free from dust, excessive residue and footprints.
- (Tip, if you run your finger over the floor and your finger picks up residue continue flushing until the residue is gone.)
5) Let the floor dry completely overnight
Step 3 - Seal your area
1) Seal the floor with Concrete Floor Supply Ez-Seal
2) Ez-Seal can be applied with 3/8th Nap Roller Cover
3) Apply at least 2 thin coats (do not to under or over apply)
Step 4 - Apply Floor finish for extra
1) Allow sealer to dry for at least 12-hours
2) Apply at least one coat of Ez-Glo. Spray and microfiber the floor.
3) Buff with a 3000-Grit Concrete DNA Double Sided Diamond Pad if desired.
In addition to the step by step instructions, use the videos below to make sure you get the finish you want the first time you go through.
How to add pads to a low speed floor buffer
Concrete surface profiles needed
Prepping A Floor For A Stain Job
Applying The Stain
Sealing The Area - Part 1
Sealing The Area - Part 2
Build Your Stain System
Stain jobs are relative to the job, and no two jobs are the same! Use the information provided above to select the products you need, then select “Add To Cart” and get everything you need for a Acid Stain job shipped to your front door.
Concrete DNA™ Diamond Satellite Pads
- Makes polishing concrete super easy and FAST!
- Many use our 30 grit for prepping a floor for stain and seals or before applying a coating
- Diamonds on BOTH sides of pads!
Check out Concrete Surface Profiles to see what grit you need to get your job done.
Acid Stain Colors
Covers approximately 200 Square Feet per gallon
Super Blue | Concentrated
- A safe alternative to muriatic acid to clean concrete!
- Concentrated formula. Dilute with water
- Use at stronger ratio to clean and etch before coating/sealing
- Deep Cleaner for concrete
U Seal It™ – Ez Seal Gloss