Everything you need to maintain your floor
We Give You The Knowledge To Be Successful
Save thousands over the long term with less damage to your floor
What if you could say goodbye to the days where you need to break the bank to get a finishing job on your concrete?
Well, with the right products and right knowledge, you could save literally thousands of dollars.
So we set out to educate and provide the tools you need to make that floor look like you want it to.
With the Concrete Maintenance Prep System, you pick what you need for your specific project, order exactly the right quantity of exactly the right product you need and then get step by step instructions on how to apply it.
Contractors, business owners, homeowners, whoever you are, you'll get a straightforward way to get the job done.
There are 2 products you can apply to your Polished Concrete Maintenance System.
Concrete DNA™ Polished Concrete Cleaner was formulated after observing literally millions of square feet of polished concrete throughout the country and coming to the conclusion that more than just a “cleaner” was needed for polished concrete floors. What was found is that polished concrete will slowly break down over time because of the fine scratches that get put into the floor and the wearing away of the surface hardness. This cleaner not only lifts the dirt from the floor it is specially formulated to harden the surface and maintain the sheen when used for the daily cleaning of polished concrete. Nano sized silica particles perfectly fill the voids in the concrete surface and keep the surface hard…thus more abrasion resistant. The daily use of this product is your best insurance for a clean looking floor.
How you use the kit depends on the type of floor you have. We recommend it for 3 different uses. You can print off a PDF of the instructions here.
Use 1 - Routine Cleaning For Light Traffic
"Light Traffic" is considered basement floors, garages, and other residential areas.
1. Clean up spills as quickly as possible. Less time on your floor means less chance
2. Pick up all large debris by hand.
3. Dust mop floors daily. Untreated Micro-Fiber dust mops work best. If a dust mop is
not available, we recommend a soft bristled broom.
4. Damp Mop floors with DNA cleaner at least one time per week. Establishments
with heavy traffic will want to mop floors daily.
5. Submerge mop head into water; ring out mop leaving is slightly damp.
6. Damp mop floor to remove remainder of surface debris. This helps
keep the water clean in the following step
7. Allow floor to dry
8. Change out water as needed. If water is dirty you will be scrubbing dirt
onto your floor and will not be picked up any dirt from your floor.
9. Allow floor to dry before allowing traffic
Use 2 - Routine Cleaning For Heavy Traffic
1. Clean all sand and tracked dirt off the floor by dry mopping with a microfiber
2. Fill auto scrubber with water and diluted Concrete DNA Cleaner (1 oz makes 2
3. Affix Concrete DNA maintenance pad to auto scrubber (either side…diamond
particulates are throughout the pad).
Note: It is best to auto scrub the floor on the first pass with the squeegee in the
up position on the auto scrubber allowing the cleaner to dwell on the floor.
In addition to the step by step instructions, use the videos below to make sure you get the finish you want the first time you go through.
Cleaning concrete floors with a buffer
Concrete Maintenance System
Concrete finishing jobs are relative to the job, and no two jobs are the same! Use the information provided above to select the products you need, then select “Add To Cart” and get everything you need for a Polished Concrete Maintenance job shipped to your front door.
Concrete DNA™ Polished Concrete Cleaner
- Super concentrated cleaner for polished concrete
- Use in auto-scrubber or mop and bucket
- Use with our 3000 DNA pad for cleaning and shining at the same time
Concrete DNA™ Double Sided Diamond Pads
- Diamonds throughout the entire pad!
- The most economical diamond pad on the market.
- Use on low-speed buffers, propane burnishers, and auto scrubbers
Standard Wet and Dry Microfiber Mop
Aluminum Microfiber Frames