|Dimensions||17 × 10 × 15 in|
Our most popular polishing system, the level 2 produces a low maintenance finish that won’t chip or peel. On brand new hard troweled floors this floor produces a very clean look that is seen in big box stores. An easy to use system performed by anyone from the professional floor contractor to the homeowner, this system is much easier and less costly than traditional polishing with big grinders.
- Low VOC.
- Utilize the concrete that’s already there.
- Polished concrete made simple.
- Professional Grade System.
- Adopted by retailers as their floor of
- Easy to install.
- Starting <$.50/sqft.
*This is a rough ball-park price, actual price may vary.
Concrete DNA Diamond Satellite Pads are revolutionizing the way concrete is polished! These pads have diamonds throughout the pad and diamond resin “satellites” to help achieve a nice cut when polishing concrete floors. Use these pads all the way up to polish a floor with a low speed buffer, propane burnisher or auto scrubber. Use our 30 grit for easy prep work prior to sealing, staining, or coating. 1 Pad per 1000 sqft.
Densifier LS is a penetrating, reactive treatment for all concrete surfaces. It is a safe, non-flammable and non-toxic treatment that reacts with excess lime in the concrete surface to produce a permanent, hard calcium silicate deposit in the pours making it stronger, more durable, and stain resistant. Lithium silicate is uniquely more effective than sodium or potassium silicates that penetrate less and leave undesirable salts. It also diminishes the Alkali Silicate Reaction (ASR) to improve concrete weathering. UV stable, high shine and resistance to scratch marks. This product is a favorite, used by polishing contractors across the country. 1 Gallon per 350 sqft.
Polishing Guard is a single component, water based, high gloss protective coating specifically for use in the grinding and polishing of concrete. This product can also be put on as a standalone protectant on interior concrete floors This product utilizes both a copolymer sealer and lithium silicate densifier technology to offer concrete a UV stable, breathable protection that will not peel, flake, or yellow. This is a low VOC product. *Concentrated dilute 1:1. 3000 SqFeet per Gallon
Level 2 Concrete Polishing System
- Step 1
- Run Concrete DNA™ satellite pads starting with the 50 grit pad. Utilize these pads on a low speed floor buffer, auto scrubber, or propane burnisher.
Note: Pads should be ran wet and at a low speed
- Double pass each grit.
- Run grits 50, 100, 200, 400 (do not skip grits). Squeegee dirty water off of the floor between grits before it has time to dry.
- Step 2
- Clean the floor thoroughly. Note: Do not leave dust marks or footprints
- Densify floor with Concrete DNA™ Densifier. Apply at a rate that the floor stays wet with densifier for 15 minutes or more. (Typically 300 to 500 sq ft per gallon)
- Note: If you are applying our Polished Concrete dye to color your floor, apply right before densifying the floor.
- Let densifier dry until floor is dry on the surface.
Note: It is best to let densifier dry overnight to further harden the floor
- Step 3
- Continue polishing the floor with the Concrete DNA™ Satellite pads in the 800, and 1500 grit (run these pads wet)
- Thoroughly clean the floor
- Step 4
- Apply Concrete DNA™ Polishing Guard (dilute 1:1 with water) by spraying it on the floor and spreading it with a microfiber. Apply at least two thin coats
- After it is dry and cannot be marked by touching buff with Concrete DNA™ Double sided 3000 pad. You can buff with a low speed buffer, but a high speed buffer will produce more shine.