Everything you need to repair your concrete
We Give You The Knowledge To Be Successful
Saves you thousands in the long run
What if you could say goodbye to the days where you need to break the bank to get a finishing job on your concrete?
Well, with the right products and right knowledge, you could save literally thousands of dollars.
So we set out to educate and provide the tools you need to make that floor look like you want it to.
With the Concrete Flex Joint Repair System, you pick what you need for your specific project, order exactly the right quantity of exactly the right product you need and then get step by step instructions on how to apply it.
Contractors, business owners, homeowners, whoever you are, you'll get a straightforward way to get the job done.
These are the products you can apply to repair your concrete.
Instant Medic Flex is a one of a kind joint and crack filler. In the past you needed an expensive joint pump to apply polyurea joint fillers. This product is mixed with the part B in the quart tube and then dispensed into the saw cut, or concrete crack.
Instant Medic Color Packs are mixed in with Instant Medic Hard to give a base color in when you mix in the Instant Medic Hard to get the effect that you want.
Use Instant Medic coverage area for idea of how much area coverage your color pack needs.
Epoxy Flow 100 Pigment is a high solids concretrated tint system specially formulated for Epoxy Flow 100. The color pack is formulated with high quality, ultra fine particle pigments that easily disperse in Epoxy Flow 100.
Use 1 per 3 gallon kit of Epoxy Flow 100.
Concrete DNA Satellite Pads are effective at getting the crack repair you have done back to the polished sheen the rest of the floor looks like.
Luckily, we provide the package pre-built with the grits you will need to get the CSP necessary for your polish job.
Use the instructions below, step by step, and you'll have the repair you want in no time.
- Prep the area to be repaired
- Remove any loose concrete material from the repair area
- Clean the area with a Nyalox brush or wire wheel and vacuum so it is free of dust
- For cracks wider than 1/8" and sawcuts it is best to clean them with a diamond blade
- Mix Instant Medic Flex
- Add color pack into "A" side; quart jug
- Add "B" component to "A"; quart jug
- Mix with an arrow mixer and drill for at least two minutes. Raise and lower the drill while mixing. Insure all sides of the container have been touched with the arrow mixer and color is uniform throughout the material
- Pour mixed product into repair cavity
- Cut tip of product container to desired size to dispense
- Dispense product into the crack or saw cut slightly overfilling
- Refill "sinkers" before the product cures out
- Clean excess product
- Allow product to dry tac free usually 1-Hour depending on temperature and humidity
- Clean overfilled product with a razor scraper
Note: Instant Medic Flex does not like moisture. Insure that the cavity the product is being applied to is bone dry. Also, product is ready for traffic as soon as it is able to be shaved; as little as one hour. It does take approximately 24-Hours to reach full hardness. Do all repairs before any polish, staining or coating work is to begin.
In addition to the step by step instructions, use the videos below to make sure you get the finish you want the first time you go through.
How to mix and apply
Shaving the material
Use the below for coverage area reference
Narrow Joints & Cracks Coverage
This table is built off linear feet (lf)
|1/8 x 3/4″ = 200 lf/gallon||3/16 x 3/4″ = 135 lf/gallon||1/4 x 3/4″ = 100 lf/gallon|
|1/8 x 1″ = 150 lf/gallon||3/16 x 1″ = 100 lf/gallon||1/4 x 1″ = 80 lf/gallon|
|1/8 x 1-1/4″ = 125 lf/gallon||3/16 x 1-1/4″ = 85 lf/gallon||1/4 x 1-1/4″ = 60 lf/gallon|
|1/8 x 1-1/2″ = 100 lf/gallon||3/16 x 1-1/2″ = 70 lf/gallon||1/4 x 1-1/2″ = 50 lf/gallon|
|1/8 x 1-3/4″ = 85 lf/gallon||3/16 x 1-3/4″ = 60 lf/gallon||1/4 x 1-3/4″ = 45 lf/gallon|
|1/8 x 2″ = 75 lf/gallon||3/16 x 2″ = 50 lf/gallon||1/4 x 2″ = 40 lf/gallon|
Wider Joints & Cracks Coverage
This table is built off linear feet (lf)
|3/8 x 3/8″ = 135 lf/gallon||3/4 x 1/2″ = 50 lf/gallon||1 x 3/4″ = 25 lf/gallon|
|3/8 x 1/2″ = 100 lf/gallon||3/4 x 3/4″ = 35 lf/gallon||1 x 1″ = 20 lf/gallon|
|1/2 x 1/2″ = 80 lf/gallon||1 x 1/2″ = 40 lf/gallon||1 x 2″ = 10 lf/gallon|
Flexible Joint Repair System
Concrete finishing jobs are relative to the job, and no two jobs are the same! Use the information provided above to select the products you need, then select “Add To Cart” and get everything you need for a Flex Repair job shipped to your front door.
Instant Medic – Flex (Case Quantity)
- Rigid enough for forklift traffic, yet flexible enough to allow concrete movement
- 600% elongation
- Professional product with super easy installation
Instant Medic – Hard Color Pack
Concrete DNA™ Diamond Satellite Pads
- Makes polishing concrete super easy and FAST!
- Many use our 30 grit for prepping a floor for stain and seals or before applying a coating
- Diamonds on BOTH sides of pads!
Check out Concrete Surface Profiles to see what grit you need to get your job done.