We Give You The Knowledge To Be Successful
As low as $2.00 per square foot
What if you could say goodbye to the days where you need to break the bank to get a finishing job on your concrete?
Well, with the right products and right knowledge, you could save literally thousands of dollars.
So we set out to educate and provide the tools you need to make that floor look like you want it to.
With the Concrete Metallic Epoxy System, you pick what you need for your specific project, order exactly the right quantity of exactly the right product you need and then get step by step instructions on how to apply it.
Contractors, business owners, homeowners, whoever you are, you'll get a straightforward way to get the job done.
There are 8 products you can apply to your Metallic Epoxy System.
Satellite pads are required to get the Concrete Surface Profile needed to get the sheen you want.
Luckily, we provide the package pre-built with the grits you will need to get the CSP necessary for your polish job.
Super Blue quickly penetrates and dissolves lime deposits, mortar, scale, rust stains, etc. Used during the prep process to clean and remove contaminates, leaving you with the finish you're looking for.
Dilute 1:9 with water. When diluted, covers 1500 Square Feet per gallon (150 non-diluted).
M.V.B 100 is a high performance epoxy primer system designed to reduce water vapor transmission. When applied to a properly prepped concrete, this improves adhesion to concrete surfaces where moisture is an issue and other high performance coatings have failed.
Covers approximately 200 Square Feet Per Gallon
Epoxy Flo 100 is a professional grade epoxy coating. It is a 100 percent solids clear epoxy that can be used for a variety of purposes, such as tinting with pigment for solid color floors, mixed with metallic pigments, used as a broadcast coat, or used for a topcoat.
Covers approximately 100-125 square feet per gallon for the Epoxy Flake system (note, if you are using metallic Epoxy System this will affect the coverage area).
Epoxy Flow 100 Pigment is a high solids concretrated tint system specially formulated for Epoxy Flow 100. The color pack is formulated with high quality, ultra fine particle pigments that easily disperse in Epoxy Flow 100.
Use 1 per 3 gallon kit of Epoxy Flow 100.
Metallic Colors are applied after the basecoat as an additional finish for metallic epoxy floors. This is what gives the floor that swirl finish.
Approximately 100 Square Feet Per Gallon.
Poly 80 Slow is our new, two-component Polyaspartic Aliphatic Polyurea utilizing innovative nanotechnology. It provides a high gloss clear coating.
Covers approximately 150-300 square feet per gallon.
The Epoxy Tools Kit contains all the items you need for the Epoxy job so you don't have to go hunting for everything. Save yourself some time!
Contains: (2) Chip Brushes (2) 18″ Roller Covers (1) Adjustable Roller Frame (1) Set of Spike Shoes (1) Paint Mixer (2) 18″ Serrated Squeegees (1) White Pad (1) Sanding Screen (2) 5 QT Mixing Buckets
There are four steps to the entire process. You can download and print off these instructions here.
Step 1 - Prep the floor
1) Prepare the floor with our Concrete DNA Satellite Pads; 30 Grit
2) Run the pad with plenty of water under a low speed floor machine
3) Add a dilution of 1-Part Super Blue to 9-Parts water to floor to help open the concrete.
4) Squeegee water and remove from the floor with a wet/dry vac
5) Insure the floor is clean of dust and footprints by lightly mopping
6) Let the floor dry
Step 2 - The Prime Coat
A prime coat is optional but highly recommended. M.V.B. is a moisture vapor barrier and will help give better adhesion and better protection against moisture coming up through the concrete.
1) Use a 3/8” nap roller to apply the prime coat of M.V.B.
- Let this coat dry until it is tack free Recoat time is 8-24 hours. Please note that if you wait 24-hours you will need to use a sanding screen to allow for proper adhesion of the next coat.
Step 3 - BASECOAT & FLAKE
All mixing should be done mechanically with a mixing paddle.
1) Mix Epoxy Flow 100 with the pigment at a ratio 2:1
2) Use a serrated squeegee to spread the epoxy evenly and back roll; walk throughout the epoxy with your spiked shoes. Pictured below.
3) Mix clear epoxy with your metallic pigments.
4) Use a serrated squeegee to spread the epoxy evenly and back roll; walk
throughout the epoxy with your spiked shoes. Pictured below.
5) Let the epoxy dry until it is tack free before moving to the top coat.
- If you allow 24-Hours to pass you will need to lightly profile the metallic coat
with a sanding screen.
Step 4 - TOP COAT POLY 80 SLOW
1) After the base coat with the flakes has sufficiently set and is no longer tack free; typically, 10-16 hours run a sanding screen over the top to knock down jagged flakes
Poly 80 Slow is a 1:1 mix ratio. Protect the area from traffic until the coating has sufficiently dried.
3) Apply a clear top coat of Poly 80 Slow with an 18” 3/8” nap roller.
In addition to the step by step instructions, use the videos below to make sure you get the finish you want the first time you go through.
How to add pads to a low speed floor buffer
Concrete surface profiles needed
Prepping For Metallic Epoxy
Installing Primer For Metallic Epoxy
Build Your Metallic Epoxy System
Concrete finishing jobs are relative to the job, and no two jobs are the same! Use the information provided above to select the products you need, then select “Add To Cart” and get everything you need for a metallic job shipped to your front door.
Concrete DNA™ Diamond Satellite Pads
- Makes polishing concrete super easy and FAST!
- Run pads on a machine from the local rental store!
- Use on a low speed buffer (around 175 rpm)
- Many use our 30 grit for prepping a floor for stain and seals or before applying a coating
- Diamonds on throughout the entire pad (satellites on one side)
See below to see what grit you need to get your job done.
Moisture Mitigating Epoxy Primer-M.V.B 100
- Superior adhesion…for concrete
affected by moisture vapor
• Excellent base coat…for many
epoxies and urethanes.
• Performs well where other coatings
- Covers 100 Square Feet Per Gallon
Super Blue | Concentrated
- A safe alternative to muriatic acid to clean concrete!
- Concentrated formula. Dilute with water
- Use at stronger ratio to clean and etch before coating/sealing
- Deep Cleaner for concrete
U Epoxy It ™ | Epoxy Flow 100
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- 100 Percent Solids
- Great flow characteristics…perfect for metallics, and broadcast coats
Metallic Epoxy Colors