Question: How do I use a crack repair product prior to coating my concrete floor?
Answer: In this video we demonstrate our method in repairing concrete using our Instant Medic – Hard Product. Mix the Instant Medic – Hard product together. This product dries very hard and fast!
- First you’ll want to prep the crack using a wire brush on a drill. You can also use a cup type nylox brush for repairing larger areas. Check out our Concrete Floor Repair System for everything you need!
- While using the wire brush on the drill, you want to get the dirt out of the hole and then prep the sides.
- After wire brushing the crack, you can use a vacuum and vacuum out the area.
- Once that’s done, you’re ready to apply the Instant Medic for crack repair.
- The product will cure rapidly. (looks milky when dry) and can then be ground flush
Instant Medic – Hard offers a pro grade product in an easy to use formulation. This product is a 1:1 product that is easy to mix and gets rock hard in minutes. Nearly any dry aggregate or powder can be mixed with this product to take on whatever color necessary.