Question: I just polished, dyed, and used polishing guard on the concrete floor in my shooting range. I have your 3000 grit maintenance pad as well. If I want to get a higher gloss, should I run that pad wet or dry in-between coats of polish guard?
- With your 1500 Satellite pad, running the pad wet
- Or a 3000 Double sided ran wet.
If you only have one 3000 grit double sided pad, keep it dry and only use it for dry buffing. Any dust type streaks from the wet cleaning will need to be buffed off the floor (dry buff).
- High gloss protection for concrete floors
- Low VOC
- UV stable
- Increases resistance to abrasion, water damage, and chemicals
- Super easy application (spray and microfiber)