Why use Concrete DNA Diamond Satellite Pads when you can choose others?
Our Concrete DNA™ Satellite Pads are professional grade diamond impregnated pads that can be used dry or wet to polish concrete floors….most use them wet. They are available in 14″, 16″, 17″, 20″ and 27″ diameters and a range from 30-1500 grits. These pads will open the surface of flat concrete and hone the surface to properly accept a densifier/hardener and continue to hone and polish concrete to 1500 grit.
These diamond impregnated concrete polishing pads are unique in the fact that they have a diamond resin material blown onto both sides of the pads. They also have diamond dots (satellites) that allow for a superior flat cut that no other pad can do. Many customers find that on new concrete floors, all they need to get a professional polish job is to use our pads… no big grinder needed.
When deciding on the right diamond pads for your concrete floor projects, consider the following benefits:
1. Our DNA Pads for concrete polishing offer superior quality for longer lasting use.
2. Diamonds on both sides of the pads for cleaning and polishing concrete floors.
3. Diamond satellites that allow for a superior flat cut that no other pad can do.
4. Trusted by big brand stores and contractors alike.
5. Efficient and time-saving so you can get through your project with less effort.
Bonus Benefit!! ….. These pads can be used on low speed buffers, propane burnishers, and auto scrubbers !!